Personal Injury Lawyer NH
Attorney Robert Bartis has handled hundreds of Personal Injury cases in New Hampshire and has worked collectively with Massachusetts and Maine attorneys to resolve injury cases with great success.
If you have any questions regarding what you might think could be a case against someone who was negligent then you should call right away as time is sensitive in these matters.
Personal Injury and Negligence claims can have a life changing effect on not only your life but your families. You should seek an experienced attorney that will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Personal Injury
- Negligence of Others
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and fall
- Boating Accidents
- Drone Accidents
Robert Bartis, Esq. is also accepting the following types of cases:
- Nursing home & Assisted Living Neglect
- Cruise Ship Negligence
- Johnson And Johnson Talcum Powder Injuries
- Vaping And JUUL Injuries
- Uber/ lyft and rideshare injuries/ accidents
- Asbestos related illness/injuries
- IVC Filter Lawsuits (blood clot filter)
- Hernia Mesh
- Dangerous medical devices
- 3M Dual Earplugs lawsuit (military earplugs)
- Paraquat Poisoning
Frequently Asked Questions
- Introduction To New Hampshire Attorney Robert J. Bartis
- Should I Settle My Personal Injury Claim? Is That Usually Going To Be Better Than Going All The Way To Trial?
- What Steps Should I Take To Be Successful In My Personal Injury Claim?
- What Can I Expect To Happen Once A Claim Has Been Filed?
- How Can I Help My Attorney Get The Best Possible Outcome In My Case?
- How Do You Determine The Viability Of A Personal Injury Claim?
- How Critical Is Timely Medical Attention In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Damages Should I Seek In A Personal Injury Claim?
- What Defenses Do Insurance Companies Use To Avoid Paying Out On Claims?
- How Do You Determine Whether To Take A Personal Injury Case To Trial Or Not?
- What Factors Are Considered In Determining The Settlement Amount?
Contact For A Personalized Case Evaluation