On WSMN Radio
Attorney Bartis is the owner of WSMN Radio in Nashua NH which is a locally owned, operated and hosted radio station. It is focused on community involvement, current events and providing quality content on all subjects including news, politics, sports, legal, and health and wellness.
Bob Bartis hosts several live shows each week and participates in broadcasting events including:
- “Bob’s Nascar Report” as he is a member of the NASCAR media and his show is sponsored by Allen Mello Dodge Dealership. Bob and his co-host travel to numerous races per year to provide media coverage, driver interviews and promotion of the North East Motor Sports Museum in Loudon NH.
- “Books and Crooks” is a community information hour with local librarians and local law enforcement discussing what’s happening and what’s trending in your community.
- “Behind the Artist with Bob Bartis” features local musicians promoting their music and craft.
- “From the Courtroom to the Community” is a legal advice based show.
- Bob is also a co-host of “Nashua This Morning” every Friday during morning drive time.
Listen 24/7 by clicking on the red “on air” light at www.WSMN1590.com
The common denominator between the courtroom and the radio is being a voice for the client, an advocate for the injured and that is Attorney Bob Bartis.
Contact For A Personalized Case Evaluation